Please note that we are a boutique shop, and we create each order by hand. Although most of our popular fretwork panels are in stock, there are many that are not. If the panels are not in stock, we will need to cut them to fulfill your order.
To expedite an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
In General …
- IF IN STOCK: Your order will ship 2-3 business days from date of purchase.
- IF NOT IN STOCK: Panels will have to be cut. Your order will ship 10-12 business days from date of purchase.
- Once shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
- For questions regarding the status of your order, please CONTACT US. Your email will be answered within 24 hours during the business week.
Yes, we do ship to Canada.
- Shipping charges begin at $25 USD.
- Once shipped, expected delivery is 6 to 10 business days.
- You are responsible for any duties, taxes or fees associated with the order.
- If you have any issues with shipping rates during checkout, please CONTACT US and we will assist you.
Yes, we do ship internationally.
- International shipping charges begin at $45 USD.
- Once shipped, delivery time to most countries is 6 to 10 business days.
- You are responsible for any duties, taxes or fees associated with the order. Please note that we do not know the percentage rates for taxes, duties and tariffs for every country, there are just too many.
- If you have any issues with international shipping rates during checkout, please CONTACT US and we will assist you.
- For application instructions, visit our Blog for detailed information
- There are a variety of adhesives that will work when applying O’verlays. We like to use Liquid Nails 100% Clear Silicone Adhesive, Glue Dots Permanent or Foxnovo clear industrial strength two sided tape on glass and mirror. Liquid Nails Perfect Glue, Loctite Quick Set Epoxy or Glue Dots Advanced Strength, and extra strength spray on adhesive on furniture. For corners, we use Loctite Quick Set Epoxy.
- It is also possible to use a heavy duty double sided tape for many projects.
- Painting and Installation Instructions
Our standard thickness is 1/8″. We also offer panels in thicknesses of 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ and 3/4″. If the desired thickness is not available on the product page, please CONTACT US for pricing.
Yes, you can use O’verlays outdoors.
- We recommend using the 1/4″ thick material to avoid warping from the heat of the sun.
- We also recommend painting the panels prior to use to avoid discoloration.
- We offer an outdoor material for special projects through our custom program.
O’verlays come in white and can be used as is.
- If you choose to paint the O’verlays, use a latex, acrylic or spray paint. Chalk Paint and Modern Master paints also work will with O’verlays. Please follow the paint manufacturer’s instruction for preparation, dry times and re-coating times. Certain plastic paints give short windows for reapplication. NOT following the paint manufacturer’s instructions can lead to the paint rippling or bubbling.
- DO NOT USE OIL BASED PAINT
- Some craft store spray paints do not work on O’verlays.
- For more information , see our Painting and Installation Instructions and visit our Blog.
O’verlays are made from a white PVC material. It is paintable, slightly flexible and lightweight.
Yes, O’verlays are very easy to cut and trim using a sharp blade and a straight edge as a guide. Any rough edges may be smoothed with fine grit sand paper or an emery board.
Yes, you can remove O’verlays.
The adhesive may lift the paint upon removal. In this case, you will need to sand and repaint the area. There will be adhesive residue left on any surface to which the O’verlays have been applied. Visit our Blog for more detailed instructions.
Ordering Custom O’verlays is easy, just CONTACT US from the custom page and we will be happy to get you a quote.
There is a $150 minimum order for Custom O’verlays.
- We accept returns as long as the O’verlays have not been altered in any way (painted, pre-drilled holes, trimmed, etc.)
- The O’verlays may be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Once we have received the O’verlays in good condition, we will issue your refund.
- The refunded amount will be applied to the credit/debit card used in the purchase.
- Refunds are issued for the amount of the product only; shipping is not included.
- You will receive an email with a copy of the refund transaction.
- Custom sizes are not returnable.
- O’verlays is not responsible for measurements that were given to us incorrectly for custom projects.
- Please contact us, via our Contact page, prior to returning the product.
- Be sure to enclose a copy of your invoice with your returned O’verlays.
O’verlays – RETURNS
6 Hawk Hill Road
Beverly, MA 01915